Friday, March 27, 2009

Prompt 65

Hey guys! Last night, moonreader and I came up with a name for the collection. It will be called "Inkdrops"  - what do you guys think?

For today's prompt, let's practice our descriptions again. I'll give you three things to describe: a sudden thunderstorm, an old library, and an aging woman. So, take each one and write a paragraph or so describing them. If you feel up to it, create a story using the description.

Okay, I'm going to use this space to recommend a very good fantasy series that isn't as well known as it should be. It's the Heir series by Cinda Williams Chima, the first book of which is The Warrior Heir. I highly recommend this book. It's like Twlight meets Harry Potter, has sex with Artemis Fowl and then does a crap load of crack. Yes, it's that damned good.

1 comment:

Zombie Apocalypse said...

Holy shit! The prompt...I actually have a dream in which the situation was pretty much the same. I'll go check my notebook. I think I had it written down somewhere.

Advertisement

Join Associated Content