Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Prompt 56

Hey guys! RG here, I just got back from my trip to Jersey so I figured I'd do today's prompt! Thanks a bunch to Moonreader for posting a few while I was away. She has even been kind enough to stay on as a prompt poster. :D So now, you'll have more of a variety of prompts.

Since yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, I picked a St. Patty's Day prompt. For St. Patrick's Day, you decide to visit an Irish pub with your friend. During the night, you get involved in a fight. How did the fight start? Who won? Did a leprechaun beat you with a shillelagh?


--Kiss me, I'm Irish.

2 comments:

Jess/Jack said...

Raaaalph. You got remembered in Creative Writing today. Sam brought up how you used to bring us breakfast. :( I miss Sonic breakfast lol.
And the book I'm currently working on appearently reminded her of you too... and Alleigh said it reminded her of Alex.
Such strange people.

(Yup, totally unrelated to the prompt)

Ralph Gallagher said...

Haha. I <3 creative writing! I thought of Alex when I heard the one song by The Veronica's again. :D And tell Sam to get off her butt and bring breakfast. =P

Advertisement

Join Associated Content