Monday, March 9, 2009

Prompt 47

Hey guys, how do you like the new layout? I got bored with the old one so I decided to change it :D I also added a quote of the week on the bar to your right. *Has pretty girl in short dress point to it* That will be updated every Monday with a new writing related quote. I'm thinking off adding a couple of ads to the page with Google's Adsense thing. Would you guys mind? (Keep in mind, I retain the right to totally ignore your opinions :D)

Today, I'm working on a couple of book reviews so that's today's prompt. Use a book you either liked or disliked and write a review on it. It can be positive or negative, but remember, book reviews can't be in 1st person.

3 comments:

Tazzy said...

Oh my goodness, I'm going home to write this week's quote on my jot-it wall! Love the new layout, by the way.

Unknown said...

Which layout is the new one? It's lovely :)

Unknown said...

"Thinking *of* adding," "on a couple OF book review," and please, please, please, "WRITE a review"!

Advertisement

Join Associated Content