Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prompt 31

Hey guys! I'm getting ready to go to a haunted church tonight. I'm also tempted to smash my router into tiny little pieces! I hope you guys are working on those submissions. ;)

Today's prompt is also a little different. Today, we have a poetry prompt! This is a poem I learned in Creative Writing I called an 'I am' poem. Continue each line with something about you.

I am
I wonder
I hear
I see
I feel
I want
I pretend
I believe
I touch
I have
I worry
I cry
I laugh
I understand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You get to go to a haunted church...and there's one? Oh, that's cool. Love to know if you met any spooks there.

Chiao.

Ralph Gallagher said...

Unfortunatly, the girl who was planning everything decided to bail at the last minute and none of us knew how to get there. We're gonna all try and go without her this weekend so I'll let you know how it went =P and I'm gonna bring my camera so I'll try and post pics :D

Anonymous said...

You know what, that would make a nice prompt.

Advertisement

Join Associated Content