Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prompt 27

Hi everybody! When I got back from New Jersey, I went to the library to return a book I had borrowed, only to find out that all the books I had requested from other libraries came in while I was gone. So I walked out of the library carrying 5 novels. Yeah, I looked like a nerd. =]

Today's prompt! While hiking through the woods with your friends, so come across an old swimming hole. You all want to go swimming, but you all forgot to bring bathing suits! What do you do? Be sure to describe the area in detail. Describe the trees, the grass, the swimming hole, use this as a piece to practice describing the setting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Only five? I have to bring a bag most of the time ;) Hope they're good, though!

Unknown said...

Wait a second... I think I'm doing yesterday's prompt instead...

Ralph Gallagher said...

They keep giving me weird looks when I go there. =[ I walk in with a stack of books, tell them I wanna return them and then tell them I wanna get the other ones that have come in and they give me another stack. They keep giving me the "do you get enough books?" look =\

Advertisement

Join Associated Content