Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prompt 08

Ugh. I really don't wanna be awake this morning. It took my 15 minutes before I was able to get out of bed...

Since my last few prompts were on the negative side, I think I'll pick a prompt that's a bit more positive. While cleaning out your garage you find an old antique trunk. You try and move it but realize it's too heavy. You decide to go through everything inside and move the thins separately. As you go through everything you find some old antiques and at the bottom is another, smaller box. When you open it up you're surprised to find $40,000 neatly stacked inside. Write this scene. What antiques are inside? Where did the money come from? What will you do with everything?

1 comment:

Zombabeh said...

I think I've finally got this rolling... I need to talk to you.
^^

Advertisement

Join Associated Content