Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prompt 07

Good morning everyone! It's not even 8AM yet. =[ Apparently my landlord wants to take a bunch of trees out of the back yard so he hired some people to come do it. Yeah. They need to die. The first 2 times they didn't show up and today they show up before 7:30... So yeah, I woke up to people outside my window talking and chainsaws at 7:30.

Anyway! I saw another person post a reply to one of my prompts on Young Writers Society! It's really cool to see how my prompts inspire some people, so keep writing and keep posting your stuff!

Enough babbling time for today's prompt! You're sitting in class when you receive a text message. You open your phone to find a picture of a young woman tied up. A message accompanies this "We have your sister." but wait, you don't have a sister! What's going on? What do you do? Who is this mysterious texter?

No comments:

Advertisement

Join Associated Content